SERVPRO is Sarasota's Choice for Flood Damage Restoration
Commitment to Every Customer and the Sarasota Community Is Why SERVPRO Stands Out for Flood Damage Recovery
It comes as no surprise that our crews are busy during the tropical storm and hurricane season in Sarasota. The confidence you and other residents feel when we arrive to help relies on our years of presence in the community and our track record of success. We also include rebuilding and repair services. Knowing that we are here to help today and willing to be responsive as issues arise in the future is why we are a flooding restoration industry leader.
How We Differ from “Pop Up” Restorers
The opportunities to benefit from the tragedy of flood damage in Sarasota are many and tempting when high winds, torrential rains, and storm surges batter the Gulf Coast of central Florida. Although a fast response is critical, commitment to following through using industry best practices and meticulous monitoring is even more critical. Our strict adherence to the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) standards is why we ensure outstanding results without annoying or costly surprises after the work completes. If an unintended consequence arises, we are nearby and immediately available while an itinerant contractor long since moved to another opportunity.
Customer Care and Satisfaction: Always Paramount
When our employees complete IICRC training, we support their wealth of knowledge and desire to provide top-notch service with comprehensive job management and monitoring protocols. Making sure that the customer, the management team, and the on-site technicians engage in full and transparent communication throughout every flood damage project is why SERVPRO is known for integrity and honesty in the community. Some of the ways we track the project for concurrent knowledge and sense of security that we employ best practices are:
- Preparing, presenting, clarifying, and agreeing to the project plan, including obtaining proper permits, inspections, and signatures and looping in insurance carriers
- Listening to the customer and responding to concern immediately, including diligence with pretesting methods and response of surfaces and materials to our products, equipment, and other interventions
- Maintaining continuity when setting baselines and later monitoring data such as moisture levels -- we strive to assign the tasks to one technician who uses the same devices each time
- Keeping meticulous records in a comprehensive job file
- Providing “wraparound” rebuilding and other restoration services to save time and expenses
- Completing a comprehensive job completion protocol to ensure all issues resolved to the customer’s satisfaction and the highest industry standards
Extensive and constant flood damage resources for every member of our region facing the devastation of hurricanes and associated storm damage is why SERVPRO of South Sarasota should be your first call. Contact us at (941) 552-6319 to get started on your home's recovery.
More about Sarasota.
Mold Remediation: MRSR3181