Sarasota SERVPRO Steps Up Home Disinfection
We All Play A Role in Slowing the Spread in Sarasota
As we face any type of crisis, we need to take every precaution to protect ourselves, our families, our businesses, and our community. Locally owned and operated, SERVPRO is here to help you address the cleaning needs in your Sarasota home or business.
As individuals in Sarasota, each of us has a role in helping to prevent the spread of this illness by washing our hands, keeping an appropriate social distance, and keeping the surfaces in our indoor environments clean and germ-free. If you are overwhelmed, SERVPRO has services available to not only clean but also to apply disinfectants to minimize the chances of the spread of germs in Sarasota.
Our team at SERVPRO understands the urgency of the situation and is working diligently to help our fellow Sarasota residents.
- When we arrive at your property, we make a plan and discuss it with you.
- We apply EPA-registered solutions designed to help eliminate pathogens on a variety of hard and soft surfaces.
- We may use specialized equipment to maximize the coverage of antimicrobial products such as foggers and air scrubbers for larger spaces.
- We pay close attention to any potential risks and wear the required personal protective equipment (PPE) for the job.
- We have extensive experience in assisting individuals and organizations when it feels like things have turned upside down.
Contact SERVPRO of South Sarasota by calling (941) 552-6319. In this time of uncertainty, we are clear on the scope of services we provide, and they translate into additional protection for all of us.
Advice from the medical and scientific community regarding how to deal with the coronavirus is based on present knowledge, which is subject to change as the situation continues to develop. There can be no assurance that disinfectants alone will be adequate to fully eliminate the virus. We are not physicians or infectious disease professionals. Consult your medical professionals for individual medical advice.