If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (941) 552-6319

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration



Kitchen Fire Damage in Sarasota

Cooking always has small risks involved and, sometimes, those risks can cause fire damage if one is not careful. Grease fires always have a chance to get out of control, especially if you try to extinguish one using water. Always smother a grease fire with the lid of your pan, never try to use water. Water always negatively reacts with hot grease; it can sputter, pop, and spread the fire around your kitchen. It is always wise to have a class ABC fire extinguisher under your kitchen sink, to limit the spread of the flames and the damage they can cause.

Inside your Sarasota home, the fire damage was caused by a small kitchen grease fire. The greasy soot stains left behind ended up coating the walls, the floor, and the countertops inside of your kitchen. While the fire was relatively small and left behind minor damages, it is still worth calling a professional cleanup and restoration company, so they may help you return your kitchen to its pre-fire state.

Here at SERVPRO, we're here "to help you with any fire loss you experience," at any time. We're open 24/7, and our highly trained IICRC-certified technicians always come to your home ready with advanced equipment. "No fire event is too big or too small for SERVPRO."

The remediation process inside of your home revolves mostly around cleaning up the leftover soot and grease from the fire, as well as trying to save the paint on your kitchen walls. Our SERVPRO techs can "explain and guide you through every step in the process." At SERVPRO, we use a proprietary cleaning solution made specifically to tackle-grease stains on tough-to-clean surfaces, such as high-gloss paint finish.

Once we use the spray-and-wipe method to break down the grime, SERVPRO can focus on ridding your home of the malodor that fire can cause. A device called a thermal fogger eliminates the particles in the air that cause the scent by dispensing a vapor that is chemically made to neutralize them. We always aim to tackle every remnant of fire damage, including scent. After all, our goal and pledge to you is to make it “Like it never even happened."

If a grease fire impacts your kitchen, get help right away. Dial SERVPRO of South Sarasota using the number (941) 552-6319. Whenever you need us, we are here.